Maybe it's time to end it. really end. there's no meaning to it anyway.. I'm so sick and tired of everything. I have a big attitude problem. I'm rude to a policeman whom are actually kind. Got scolded for being rude to the policeman xD lolx.. Actually even if it's my fault, i'll say it's not my fault, but i think it's not only. Maybe from today onwards, it should be a new era for win2? Smile often, in sch, nth bothers me anymore, no longer willing to listen to any probs my frds had, no longer willing to be trustworthy. so it'll be a bad boy la. And everyone out there, you may say you will not regret being frds with me, maybe 5th month onwards, you'll have an different idea, you may not say, but you are. Don't believe you can try. =]]
Smile and anti-social win2. sorry (: