I havn't been uploading ):
Today was Sports day. got pissed off by some 4e4 girls . tsk tsk.
Your drinks, just say, don't talk to me in those manner, i'm so scared of you,
tay yuting, to shout at me man.. lucky you didn't.. or i will cry... ((:
omg! 4e4 got a bitch ! donno who is she, ask me and zi jiang to go away ? wan say, shout loudly.. sorry.. i'm so scare of you.. i shouted at you, please ask someone to whack me.. )):
4e1 boy . lose to 4t not happy and knock me ? So funny.. Sorry, i too small size, nice to bully.. )):
but i'm glad it is solved, you did apologize to a small size boy like me.. (:
:x
I'm just giving you a little face there, not to be rude, cos we don't know it was only for 4e4. Please have the thinking that i'm afraid of you.. ((:
I'm a goodboy, i study 24hours per day.. i don't involve in fights.. please don't bully me.. ):
=/