Slept at 3am? Woke up at 9.48am.
I overslept. Luckily Eileen phoned me.
I went to meet Yuheng, Zi Jiang, Junhao and Eileen at CP to get our new year stuff.
Without delay, we took the bus once everyone reached.
It took abt 45mins to 1hr 15mins to reach beach road. Woah, my hometown.
They were my memories =] My primary school, my primary school friends, the regular places that i often loiter when i'm young.
This is also the first time i went to the beach road that sells cheap shoes and stuff. Now i know, that's a place i often go when i'm young. But i don't go to the 3rd level. Only the food court.
So many things changed. )): But some still remains ! =]
Bought a shoe, and went to eat something. =] The Basement of the food court, have a stall managed by old peoples. I still recognise one of them! Za Cai Fan?? =]] My sis and I's fav stall last time! ;D
Than walked to bugis, i lead. It's my home'street' okay? =] Coincidently, Yuheng's mum's frd or his aunt lives in the same block as my grandma last time. The uncle that owns the provision shop, don't seems to remember me. );
Went bugis after that to get my jeans. Sorry peeps, you guys don't really looks fine to me ); Tks for accompanying! Bought a jeans from Spades, under freshbox. ): abt the same as the jeans i bought last year, also freshbox. cost me alot too. But it's too cramp-y there, I just grab one jeans and pay for it, without even trying. ='[
Before they accompany me to get my jeans, we went arcade as we've got plenty of time. We fork out $15. and everyone is bored with the games there, so am I. Before we go, We still have for 6 tokens. I just grab it and gave them randomly and ask them to play and go.
They looks tired and unhappy.. ); Sorry people.
But you guys rock! =]
bestfrds are no longer important to me. cos, i realised how fragile it'd be.
BK said they going night safari on the 23th. ): I think JH suggest it. BUT i alr have further plans abt night safari, but it must be further planned with Eileen, jac & yy. Sigh, I'm worried the plan goes to a waste again.
ZJ, JH and JL's b'day is drawing near!! Esp ZJ's b'day! @.@"
There goes my one month salary.
If I had a chance...