woah! Today after work, I went vivo just to look for a frd's b'day present. It cost $300++ if i'm not wrong, a lego aeroplane at toyrus. BUT however, it ran out of stock. );
Than went to meet Eileen and Jac, waited for Jac to finish her job @ 7pm. Than went to loiter ard chinatown. And in the end, we ate steamboat. -.-" Each person cost $19!! Expensive, but was still considered alright.
Walk ard chinatown and headed home!
Tmr i'm gonna get busy. ); Auntie Lucy will be taking half day off.. I'll need to finish the damn report and stuff like that. I don't think i can go home early if this happens. I take at least half and a hour or more to do that damn report.. Unlike Lucy only takes 40mins to 1hr..
Yea! Wed half day!! =]
Wooooo! tml PAYDAY!!! :D
Uh, i've alr thought of how to spent 'em, and it'll be EMPTY within 2weeks; maybe 3.
sigh. why not the bottom of your thoughts?
why force? why don't you say the fact?
that i'm non-existence before