Woah.
Uh, i went office early in the morning, talking to eileen.
When i reached the office, i'm still talking to eileen, than JH call in, so we did conference.
Yea, I'm talking on the phone while working. Thankfully no one complains, or my aunt would give me a face, i think..
Talk for about few hours =/ till my phone ran out of batt.
Than lunch time, went to Anchovale point to help LayPeng, Malaysia Team Leader to celebrate her advance b'day. =] really fun! =]
Took some photos!! =] I uploaded them in friendster. XX(xiu xuan) is the one sitting BESIDE ME =] They gave her the b'day card, which i also did sign on it. She commented on my comment! =]] She like the part that i said.. Xi Wang Ni Shun Shun Li Li..(in chinese)
After Work, waited for anthony and XX(xiu xuan) and headed to EILEEN'S HOUSE =]]]
When i reach, they havn't start. It was fun!! lol =]
We have lots of left overs.
I just reach home, i don't even think i can work tml. sigh.
A little more time for me to give up.. hopefully.