Saw JianLong on my way to school..
27-ed wif him of cos!
Bus were slow and long..
And again, 2 buses of 27 came at the same time..
JL and I managed to get a seat right at the back.
Traffic jam and stuck @ sengkang for more than 30mins..
LATE! haha, so cabbed once reach TM..
For the first few lesson were alright, jux that i couldn't get in what was taught during lecture..
I know YUHUA and his gang is laughing non-stop during EMATHS1 lecture. :x
Lunch-ed wif my wonderful sec sch friends who went to TP too!
Sandy, BoonPeng, YeeLing, WL, Yuhua..
Onli 2 wasn't there were GuiQing and JunHao ):
We took abit of time to meet one another and get a place to be seated in MENSA2..
The Mentors and some freshmen were at MENSA1..
We start lunch at 1.30pm..
Another lab lesson after our lunch.. DUH!
Some of us slack outside engine school after class.
Took 1 photo wif 1/3 of my classmates which CAS havn't sent us. :x
Saw Raye, so went home wif them!
ciao~
29April'08 1.10am
Duh! Chatting with F804 guys and yujie!
Super fun. and funny.
I think i'm gonna be DEAD-MEAT SOON, maybe this sat..
I kept disturbing kel and yujie. T_T"
Die~
Updates: Anyone has volleyball to borrow for this coming sat?
need it urgently :D MSG ME~ xie xie!