As I promised!
Blog once reach home! lolx.
School is like, getting much more dull.
Maths Quiz today!
Lunched wif Liyan, Jolene, WQ and Castillo @ MENSA2!
Ate Unagi set, was okay bah. xD
Accompanied them to Maths extra lesson and headed back to CP to unblock my EZ Link and buy the bus concesstion.. Cost me a bomb ):
Went YY's house ltr and slack for an hour or so,
than meet JACINTHA, EILEEN and jh @ CP wif YY.
Its been awhile since i last met them lar, i know they're my true frds since sec sch!
&& I LEFT MY DAMN MATHS TXT BOOK AT YY'S HOUSE! ): Sry to trouble u tmr YY! (:
Went CHOMPCHOMP! :D
All the delicious food can be found there!
Especially the Carrot Cake! ((:
We order alot!
$12 stingray, $5 "harm", 2 plate of $3carrot cake, $5 hokkien mee, $5 fried oyster, 3 cup of huge sugar cane juice! ++ tat special deserts!! xD DELICIOUS! AWESOME! (:
5 of us share all. Jus nice!
Take photos after that,
total of 68 photos, more than 40 of them were me and JACINTHA i think! LOL!
jacintha, yy and i went to meet dickson after tat and eileen and jh went home..
slack for awhile and went home! ((:
i knw jac wasn't happy when she came,
dun cry over them alright? u still have us! (:
and i'm glad we all manage to make u smile like before! ((:
thank god ur CURRYPOK head is gone, or i gonna blog abt it ! haha.
I miss sec sch life just like all of ur, guys.
All the 5ns, all the fun and laughers!
2 class of 20s. Hoping to have another 5n outing soon (:
&& i must admit i do miss ur too la! haha.
Pls dun judge me by my looks!
I may look fierce and unfriendly,
But I'm not! ;p
Though, I m poor, ugly and irritating.. xD
I should have some pros somewhere within me.
Find it for me, will u?