BBQ today.
To celebrate Kel's advance b'day! ((:
Is fun.. But I'm sorry to my beloved ah ma. ):
Liyan, WeiQiang, Jolene, KJ and I are preparing the stuff from 1.30pm till noon bah.
Its all our first time peeling the prawn and washing the stingrays man!
So we took picture of us doing those things! lols.
But is tiring..
IFCs came to find us and help us to take the things down, thanks alot guys!
Start everything and got it done by around 7 plus plus..
And started BBQ-ing.
Food is jus nice bah.. Water is more than enuff.. hahas.
SABO after that!
We prepare everything and start saboing after the b'day song lar! hahas.
I din know Kel was behind me and i got those whipcream also. ):
2nd round of sabo - throw them into the pool!
Huiting, me, der, kel and i forget who was wet. -.-
I'm onli semi wet..
And maureen yue mu is my next target.
Throw her to the water ((:
All those that was aimed by me are either clean water, cold water or ices.
And some got thrown into the pond.. -.-
Some use pond water instead of clean water.
Sorry to beloved minah ah ma that we use pond water.
They took the water from the pond and pass to me..?
They told me i'm the one who poured the water.
I swear i din know the water was from the pond.
Damn sorry. ):
I know i'm damn hyper larr. hahas,
If i can be hyper with u guys, means i feel belonging. ((:
Thanks bros, ahma, yuemu, wife, tagteam, sis! (:
Yujie wasn't here ! )))));
Most of the F804s ain't here ! )):