First of all, i wanna say this..
I think i lost my thumbdrive. Can't blame it on anyone but my carelessness. ):
I might be getting one tmr at IT fair! Hope its cheap.. ):
Another enjoyable day. xD
Met Ah Ma and headed down to toa pa yoh as that master wu gui wanna cut her hair :D
But end up her hairstylist was on vacation. So yea, headed straight down to AMK Hub.
Met Kaven, Derrence, Kelvin, Lao Des and Yue Mu..
Watched Kung Fu Panda(like finally..).
Enjoyed the show THROUGHOUT man.. It was super super funny and its a nice show.
2 Thumbs up, same as Narnia. Those who havn't watch pls watch it asap. I think 18June is the last day it'll be showing on cinemas! (:
I was sitting beside Kelvin(right) and an indian couple(left).
I kept laughing most of the time!!
Haha!! And of cos, fun with them, always!!
Yue Mu wasn't feeling alright, take goodcare so u can join us tmr! :D
I think my points is maximum now lor!!! :D
Wife also dun feel good, take goodcare too so u can join us tmr too! :D
To both, drink plenty of water and rest early..
Ahh, tmr will be another day.
I'm really really really broke super soon,
maybe by tmr. I NEED A PART TIME JOB!! ):
I like the way they translate the words into english..
Like Master WuGui(ah ma).
and Master ShiFu(huiting) :D