Today met up with all the GUAs! lolx..
Bought bubble tea and waited for that SHA GUA!!!
SHA GUA is so so so so long lar.. Worse than tortise..
If SHA GUA have a race with tortise, i think the tortise win lor. :x
Than met the rest of the GUAs..
Nan Gua, Mu Gua, Ai Dong Gua, Mi Gua, Ha Mi Gua, Dong Gua and Lao Huang Gua!
I love all the GUAs alot. hahas :D
Lao Huang Gua went home early!! pif!!
Sha Gua have something on, have to go away for awhile!! PIF PIF PIF!! :x
And i saw HuiYu.. o_O"
All the GUAs were quite bored and some were emoing. :x
So waited for that SHA GUA to come back,
THE STUPID MI GUA GU YI THROW THE BALL ON ME AT ARCADE!!! -.-"
Dadang! There goes the best part when we're bitting farewell! :D
And SHA GUA keep pinching me and whacking me!!!!!!!! Si Sha Gua!!!
bendan!!!
WHY WHY WHY!!! ):
Tmr sec school friends going to catch a movie,
Should I go?
Somtimes i will emo when i'm with them. :x
hahas, I'm joking :x
当我们同在一起;