Overslept.
School-ed.
Need practicing on comprog..
Cabbed down to SPCA with Liyan, Jolene, KJ(1 cab) & WeiQiang, Kel, XiaoDes and i(1 cab) and realised it was closed.
Duh!!! So early la!!
Since it was close, we din drop off the cab, instead we went touring around singapore la.. haha.
Intended to go TM, than change to Singpost, than Jolene's cab went to the wrong way, so head to Ubi road..
Our cab were following Jolene's cab all the way till we drop off at Ubi Ave 1.
Ate there and dadah, went to weiqiang's house to do project for 1hour plus..?
lolx. WQ needa go out at 8, sry to disturb u la. =p
Cos i din bring laptop also.. xD
Headed home after that.
I m super wols today. Using pentium one processor today!! :x
If I am dao, tell me hor. :/
I know I do looks abit dao and *^($ at times. =/
Theory-
Anyone that takes the first step, wins.
----------------------------------------
randoms-The
sentence is getting lesser and lesser,
Soon, it'll not be
commas but
full-stop.
Dun stop writing new sentences.
Maybe I should not be too kind.
I dun show that I'm angry doesn't mean I m okay,
Its boiling inside.
I jus dun wanna argue and make tense situation for others.
Today, when I m on my way home, my dad told me my yi po (2nd grandma*grandma's sister*), past away. ): Super sad. She treat my sis and I very good when we were young. jus like my grandma.. ):
I miss her,
I miss her smile,
I miss her care,
I miss her love,
I miss her here. ):
I did not attend her wake today. ): Grandma said kids are not allowed to. And i m not.. Maybe going tmr thurs or friday. ):
Hope you rest in peace..