




She's the yi po i said few days/weeks back.
My Grandma's sis!
I never knew she was this great, until my sis showed me the newspaper.
My sis will be blogging abt this too!
We're proud to have her as out yi po!
I nv knew she was the first women to get taxi license.
I don't know she have been robbed before.
I don't know she was a judo black belt neither.
But I know she drives taxi and retired becos of her leg.
I'm a failure.. ):
But all these were before i am born man.
I miss her.
Another news is that, my sis and i's primary school,
Hong Wen School.
Will become a Hotel soon(i think)..
Today, not a very good day leh. ):
Went out without my wallet,
Onli realise until the bus come. Sian.
Went to collect testi with Zi Jiang,
Its so much different from last time?
Got booklet one!
Ate at Yakun with ZJ and headed to sch.
Went to 11-7 to find my blue file!
But it was locked!!
Have 30mins allowance after effcom test,
So went to short circuit =)
Headed to 11-7 to get my blue file againnn!
Thanks Liyan, Jolene, WeiQiang, KJ, xiaodes, Harry & Jonathan to accompany me! =)
Comprog. Teacher say my Flowchart wrong.. sian...
Project & dinner-ed and headed home. =)
Hope those who sick these few days have recovered!! =D