I jux woke up!!!
Wth...
I dreamt abt something good + bad..
But dun wanna share.. =D
I wan e good thing..
I shared it w/ Jacintha liao.
Today went Microsoft thingy at Raffles place there.
At the beginning i was listening attentively,
K.. Then I nearly wanna fall a sleep.
So ask kel to go toilet with me.. Then took pic of e scenery. D:
Then after e talk, ate their free buffet lunch & ciao.
Went to take pic with F804 members. (:
Yati, Kel, Wan Yee, Sandy, Chew Wei, Yu Feng and I! :]
Then, Sandy, Wan Yee, Yu Feng, Chew Wei and I went bugis.
We took NEOPRINTS. LOL.
Its my first neoprints with poly friends k! (:
Its also some of their 1st neoprint with poly frds. (:
I like those neoprints, BUT TOO SMALL.
But i took the process of em' editing the neoprints. D:
Cool man. (:
Something i will remember forever.
Two unique friend.






winwin loves u too.. as a frd (:

She say she delibrately choose ugly pic for us..
Microsoft (:nice view?


OOPS LEG TOO WIDE.


bruddas! (;
Neoprints.
:D

:D

hohooo (:

My fav. Pointing at u la dey.

We
♥ Domo, best friends. (:
