Lunch went to TM to eat pizza hut with 1/2 of my class and weiqiang's friend.
Yati's one took a long time to come. So she was kinda pissed.
Kel, Chew Wei, KJ and I shared the set. Was very full. 8 pcs drumlets & 1 garlic bread.
They took photos of me playing PSP! will upload when i got them.
Than headed back to sch to sign up for ihub thingy.
than went LSP for awhile and left.
Went home and headed down to celebrate jac's b'day.
All the cool people are there! =)
Ate pizzahut again....... I'm alr very full,
but i share with dickson!
I'm broke. No money to pay ! ):
Dickson help me pay first. haha. than i return him ltr.
Went to chitchat & crap.
Then headed home! xD
hey "hi-bye" frd.
u make me feel as if we're strangers back there.
u make me feel as if old ones are thrown away when new one are found.
u make me suspect if u really are my friend.