Happy belated birthday mum, 27 nov.Though you're very very naggy and love us using the wrong way,
I still love you. no one will replace you in my heart. =)
Happy belated birthday KJ, 25 nov.Thanks for being such a goodfriend. (:
Happy belated birthday WeiQiang, 22 nov.Thanks for begins such a wonderful friend.
For the past few days,
All i can say is it was filled with fun, stress and sad.
I know I havn't been posting for awhile.
Sorry..
Idk wat to post.
I am busy, doing some project stuffs and also some other things..
Webapp, has lots of problems once it was presented to SL.
Not only my group, all the other groups were too!
We have to rush during the weekends to finish it.
I like my webapp2 group. So i have no complains.
Just pure glad that they are willing to work tgt and strive tgt for our marks.
Everytime when i divide jobs to one another, they'll do it to their best. =]
Sorry.
I know i'm not a goodfriend.
I can't divide myself.
I have a mountain of pictures to upload.
Wait till some other days bah..