If I'm in good mood today, it must be because i met YY and Eileen.
Someone true friends who are impt in my life.
Things might be so much different since sec school life,
Changed so much. But ur will nv be forgotten. =)
Went TM after sch with Kaven, Jolene and KJ..
Haha.. I'm really impressed by this bestfrd of mine! :D
Jia you!
And also went NTUC jus to get HONEYSTAR. Cos Jolene wanna bring them to sch for me to kope. hahas.
Than went to get my tako balls(KJ u can play with this balls).
Ate and went Starbucks. Slack awhile and 27-ed home.
On our way home, Kaven, KJ and I played bomberman in the bus. Fun and funny.
Someone told me its time for me to settle down.
I someone agree..
I need a girlfriend.
Who willing t be a skinny, boney, ugly and attitude guy's gf?
HAHA.