Busy busy busy.
Went to celebrate Liyan's b'day.
It was successful bah..
I think she was surprised. KJ organizer.
We went for movie at first, Bedtime stories.
Rating 3.5/5.
Not bad bah.. Haha. I like that big eye hamster.
Keep forgetting e name. zzz.
However, there's only 4 of us watching e movie.
Der, Jolene, Des and I.. =]
Than meet e rest, surprised Liyan at Esplanade and walk back to Marina Square.
HuiMin, KJ, Liyan and Kaven..
Walk around.. Than had Yuki Yaki for dinner.
Yumyum. I rmb e first time I went there.. =]
Ate so full.. =] And went Suntec and then fountain of wealth. =)
Can delicate words to people. And they delicate Happy Birthday to Liyan.
SO COOL LA! haha. It's free somemore.
Took pictures, then headed home.
Oh I saw Fatfatsok on e way home.
Upload pictures next time!
Busy for the past few days.. Very..
Rushing projects..
Ok.. I also did slack. =/