So tired! =]
Sorry if I did not reply any msg..
It's either you sent the wrong timing or when I'm busying.
Some of the time I'll read and close then forget to reply.
Some of the time I didn't even realise I got a msg and it's too late to reply.
Lol. I managed to get one TP Open house goodie bag also. =/
Thanks to Castillo..
The person just gave him TWO goodie bag by mistake.
So he take and run. :x
And also got more things.. Quite funny, but I forget most liao.
Went for some briefing about the JAE thingy with frds!
Lazy name. The briefing was the most hilarious of all I attended. LOL.
So funny.. So many commotions. Like watching some performance like tat.
How to psycho people and fire-gun at those secondaries visiting TP next week,
etc etc.
Today webapp, Mr Lee help our group alot..
Things that was never taught during lessons..
Made so many mistakes for the past 6months. Lol.
Still working on webapp.