Stress Stress.
If I happen to give u attitude,
Sorry. =) It's a stressful month.
So many work.
So little time.
Okayyy. Tmr is the JAE thingy,
For those people coming to TP,
do call me if you need help(those I know).
I'm helping out on Tues and Friday afternoon 12.30pm - 5pm.
So, yes LOA tmr. HOWEVER, I still have to do Psycho project after tat.
SAD!! ):
And.. today is so funny, alot funny things happened.
Hahaaa. But.. I forget most of them liao... I rmb is abt Wan Yee one.
And thxs for helping me to fold e t-shirt!
Tmr JAE tat t-shirt so nice.....
BUT SO BIG SIZE!!!
Only XL and XXL left..
So extreme........ ly..... big........
Like wearing PJ? Or even longer (for me).
Horse this year will have bad relationship.
Bounds to have 3rd parties if not careful.
In life, must be careful of villains. There might be people backstabbing etc etc.
However, horse will have good luck this coming year.
Read it near Bedok Inter.
To those who took O lvls result.
You did ur best. You've done your best.
Esp bb from RO!!! :)
Your future is bright man, bb.