This is the time I've been reaching home for the past 3 days - 4 days.
Yes, project. I'm not talking about project
s yet.
It's only project and it's making me stay up till this hour.
But, that includes my dinner. :x
Stop at 9.30pm everyday for webapp2.
Quite proud of my group to come out with another design and so nice(to me). ;p
Hopefully no errors.
Went school for 1hour lab test, than free for 5damn hours.
Today is TP Opening house. Not many people went today, I think.
I did not join the e-guides even till last min. I dun wanna skip OOP.
But the few of us, happily and crazily walk around TP to act as if we're secondary students.
Damn funny, walking in front is ZhenLin, who looks really like a young boy. :x
Than e rest follow behind.. BUT ZHENLIN is the only one tat got the goodie bag la!! lol.
Kel and xiaodes also got, but des's friend help them take.
Walk ard whole of TP. Many ppl know ZL, so not fun..
But when walking ard places where they dunno ZL is fun.. =/
After OOP did webapp as usual.