I had fun today, they make me know even if its only 3 or 4 or 6 people, we can smile and enjoy.
Its totally opposite when i reach home..
What I can do.. is limited..
I am not a superhero.
Maybe sometimes I care too much.
Or maybe sometimes, I think too much..
I'm very very disappointed.. In the way you think..
The way you think... the way u behave.. the way u do things.. the way u do it..
If you say i betrayed u.. So be it..
Just wanna let you know, to me it was a fair competition..
She have the right to make the choice..
Its been so long ago..
I admit I'm not a good friend..
I know, sometimes the one who you least expected is actually the most dangerous person..
And I am the most dangerous person..
I dislike the person sometimes, but sometimes I think that person is nice.
It all depends on how the person treat me..
How I feel abt the person & how i feel they think abt me affect my attitude towards them..
I do not have a fixed attitude towards them.
No one is perfect.. I do make mistake too.
Sometimes, its better to find out everything clearly, the fact, the truth and two sided stories before you jump into any conclusion..
I just wanna thanks those who made me smile..