Wah.. I think I must start counting how many knife is on my back already!!
Lol!!
(Ps, I think i misheard conversation! Hahaa.)
And more is coming in for sure.
If you isn't satisfied with my work, you do it. Lol.
And do a better one.
If you think of them, they will only think that you are not doing your job in the end!
Nah.. I don't care, don't have to let people know what you've done.
But kinda shocked its from you. -.-
问心无愧。
Went to celebrate eileen's belated b'day on wed.. ((:
Sakae Sushi make me broke..
But, Yumyum.
Hope the 6 of us will meet again soon.
short short one.. cos the other memories will be kept in me.
Projects!!!
Deciding to do,
This week : IA
Next week : DMSD
Next Next week : SDPROC(CUI SUBJECT)
SDPROC can get a D I ALSO HAPPY!
90% of my class failed the Lab Test for SDPROC.
Not ard 40++ /100. Its 30+/100.
Cannot imagine how to pass it..
Stay strong.Rmb we're there and always will be.