Issit only me or is everyone having the same blogger problem?
My blogger's template for creating a new post is crap..
I can't change font size/color, upload photo, everything!!
Okie!!
First thing first.
HAPPY 21th BIRTHDAY JOANNA SEOW LI YI! ;p
Hohoho. Finally 21 le. Lao le lao le! ;p
Stay happy and cheerful! (:
I post on 11.11pm okie! what a nice number. =/
Went to joanna's 21th b'day celebration at Aranda Country Club. (:
I'm the photographer! So you can't see me much in the photos!
I think everything is fun. The catered food is super nice(to me)!!
The room is nice and big!! The Cake is super duper ultra nice and delicious. lolx.
The People is fun. Alot ppl went.
Practically everything is going so smoothly.
We BBQ-ed in the late night with very little food.. Cos its only for those staying overnight.
Haha.. Funfun.
Today went for Sakae as promised to eat with Joanna, KJ and Gordon. :)
yumyum! Wanted to rent a car, but sadly.. We mistook 23yo as 21. :(
Nvm, saved the $30 for something better later on.
Went to IonOrchard for a stroll and went Sakae at Wheelock. :)
Yumyum! Headed to The Cathay for movie, UP!
Okay la.. not bad..
Rating: 3/5
I suggest people to watch 2D if u havn't..
Not much 3D effects leh.
Headed for dinner and went home! :)
Had fun. (: