I know I havn't been updating
Dying blog! Haha..
Worked in ITFair for 4days.
Heh, good experience.
I'm not a promoter, I'm a Tech-Crew!
Just to give people who bought their laptop and stuffs.
If the promoters are having good sales,
means the redemption counter will be packed and full of people,
means tired lah!
If the promoters have no customers,
It's damnit my benefit. Haha.
The Harvey Normal staff are quite good bah overall.
They don't scold us.. They're nicer than Sony staff to me.
Plenty of people's b'day had past, Happy birthday.
Had outing, etc etc.
Overall is had fun!
Watched a few movies with buds,
One of them is
Storm Warriors II.
Ratings: 3.5/5
Average only bah, not as nice as expected it'll be.
Twilight Saga: New Moon
Ratings: 4.5/5
Nice! Recommended! Haha..
Like the show a lot. :DD
Hua Mulan
Ratings: 4/5
Not bad! Haha, interesting.
Hua Mulan is Wei Guo one ! xD
2012 Ratings:4/5
Nice graphic! Interesting storyline(to me).
But it's kinda predictable.
Etcetcetc..
Couldn't remember all..
IFC 10th Anniversary!Hohoho, it's a fun event..
You know why?
Because I Won 7th Prize(I think it's 7.)
A 320GB Seagate Portable Hard disk!
Wahahaha!
And I also helped Mel to win a $30 Taka Cash Voucher!
She didn't come.. =DD
Only can pass her when I see her..
So is Double Kill! ;p
Overall it's a good event. =]
Ciao.
Update other day! =]