While joanna and I were walking towards corridor of EN10-5,
I opened the door standing beside the other door for joanna to walk in first...
And there is this lecturer..
When I open the door,
She turned and look at me for quite awhile..
Then she continue walking straight towards the second door(i think still looking at me)..
Then..........
She continue walking..... without looking at the door....
And SUDDENLY, SHE TRIP AND FELL!!!
She somewhat walked few steps before getting unbalance and then she fell.
I stunned. I tot I made her fall..
I tot she tripped onto me or what..
But no, it wasn't..
So we quickly help her up and faster leave the scene.
After that, we kept laughing and wondering what happened!!
We even replayed the scene just to recall what happen.
Of cos we meant no harm and didn't meant to laugh,
but if you were there and know the whole scene it'll be a different story. -.-
Joanna think that she shock to see me behind the door..
But.. I think she think I'm cute and can't move her eyes off me.
Wahahaha..(I'm just joking! :p)
Update another day! =)