Hellloooo!
Hoho, celebrated belated mother's day on friday..
Had steamboat and chicken, roasted chicken, etc.
We ordered $22 worth of chicken for 5 ppl sia. Crazy..
Cos we tot $12 wasn't enough at first(excluding steamboat).
Yumyum! :D
Saturday didn't do anything much!
I brought my supervisor's mac home and wanted to try,
I try putting NP's application into my phone,
It wants me to update my phone to the newest version if not I can't use the application,
So be it.
Then I update, AND MY PHONE Can't read my sim card!
I got so worried lar, i woke my sis up in the middle of the night and ask her to lend me her sim card to try, it didn't work..
Then I google it, and finally know I need to jailbreak my phone if not I can't unlock my phone!
Omg....
Luckily OS 3.1.3's jailbreak is out, or my phone is useless already.
I spent the whole damn night doing it and i didn't tried any iPhone example much.
:(
Sunday, headed to G2000's warehouse sale!
It's quite cheap!
So sis bought quite alot and I bought only 1 formal pants.
Than headed to TM, ate something, than walkwalk!
Headed home and met them for dinner. :D
Had dim sum, ordered quite alot sia today.
Than went KallangLP to eat yoguru! :)
Waited for pigpig seow's bro to be ready and then headed home! =]
Tomorrow school,
SIAN TTM.
Hopefully I can come out with something by the end of this month!
I MUST!