It's a bigbig housefly this time.
YEA housefly. -.-
this happens when my window is left open.
I shall not bother it!
Hopes it fly out soon! -.-"
Went to
Quality Hotel for supper with pigpigseow and birdbirdkoek on friday.
We're like a family can.
Got papa, mama and a cute little son.
Papa is KJ, mama is joanna and I'm obviously the cute little son(HAHAHA! JUST JOKING!).
Papa keep giving son food, mama take food son wants. <3
Porridge Buffet there is quite good!
RECOMMENDED! :)
Ratings: 4.5/5! :D
Price:
S$9/pax(Fri,Sat,Sun,PH) S$8/pax(Mon-Thurs)Price w/ GST&ServiceCharge:
S$10.70/+-(Fri,Sat,Sun,PH) Worth the money!! :))
You can also make ice-kachang yourself! :P
Went for family BBQ on sat.
My cousins are as usual CHEEKY!!
Haha, seldom meet them.
They're such a bunch of jokers..
One of my cousin even make fun of own cousin(things that happened during their japan trip last year)!
BUT he's just joking.. hahaha.
Hope to see them more often! <:
I seriously need a haircut!
BYEE! :D
-Edited
It's 4:44 again!