Woohooo, today is sotong day!
Everyone is posting about the octopus! haha..
Just back from Eileen's advanced 20th!
2 more days to ur big day..! =]
We havn't really got chance to meet up as everyone of us have tight schedules..
So birthday is our only excuse to make ourselves free! =(
Codings, I do abit, play abit, walk abit, do abit, play abit, walk abit.
Oh ya, and eat abit.
Damn, I really need to do abit more!
I went to TM to change the battery for Eileen's birthday present..
THEN, I took cab as I'm late!
The taxi uncle cbk, really! >=(
He look friendly, talk to me, keep scolding badword and scolding politicians,
Keep saying he can put himself in our(student's) shoe, etc etc..
THAN, he go by the long route(I think)..
Bought tickets and waited for them,
JH was the first to reach.. =]
We ordered first(luckily we did that) and waited for the rest..
Followed by Yuhyang, then Marcus, then Jacintha, then Eileen..
By the time Eileen reaches, I already having round 2 of Ice-Cream at JustAcia alr! >=D
Watched Eclipse with YY, Marcus and Eileen..
Nice show! Haha, It lasted around 1hour50mins?
Ratings:3.6/5
It could be better I think..
Needa wear formal tmr >:
Don't feel like wearing it but I'm quite looking forward to tmr too! :D
It's 4hour past my sleeping time! >:
Time to bathe and sleep.....!
GOODNIGHT!