Happy birthday to shaun yap wei xiong!
Haha..
I had my PR2 on tuesday! =(
I should be glad I got KEE and Mr Vincent Wong as the judge because they are not as fierce as they look.
No one really got arrowed badly.
Jansen and Chau Ming were doing similar things as me and shim liang.
So great, our projects were being compared.
I personally feel that Jansen and Chauming's concept is way better than ours.
Their interface is also nicer!
They're the
shens in my course, couldn't expect anything lesser than that.
They didn't want anything similar to ours too!
It was their supervisor who wants them to do similar projects.
If possible, we would like to combine both our project as one.
I took those comments judge gave as an advice.
I've got no motivation to do any codings these few days!!
But I shall do some tomorrow!! :<
I went to play the helictoper yesterday!
GUESS WHAT!
The back propeller went missing!
And the steel body got cruket!
I think becos I flew too high and didn't control properly!
Hence the impact made the steel to cruket and the propeller spoil when it drop from e sky! =(
OOPS!
No helicopter until I got chance to buy the parts at malaysia! >=
I shall fly low next time! :'(
Time to rest..!