I went for a haircut at supercut today..
It cost me a bomb,
But I had no choice, I prefer short hairs.
I like one of the hairstylist there, introed by my friends.
I can fang xin de let her cut my hair! Idk why.
She knows what hairstyle suites who. =]
Met KJ after that, to shop around for Yujie's birthday present..
We got him an 'army' watch..
Kinda suites him when he wears it I think! =D
Than we waited for HuiMin and went to fetch Yu Jie..
Went to get Otah from JK and headed to pasir ris BBQ pit!
The distance from carpark/eHub to the pit is seriously no joke.
Haha.. Well, maybe to me.
KJ drove today..
KJ went to fetch his mum whereas me and Yujie went to get some other things that we need during the BBQ =]
Whereas HuiMin started the fire..
Okay lah! She not bad at starting fire!
We went to the nearest toilet, and the distance of the pit to the toilet is also no joke! Haha.. =|
Okay, maybe I'm just lazy.
We wash the hotdogs and crabmeat there! Haha..
We had a difficult time washing them becos the toilet there doesn't have flat surface!
So I wash, Yujie hold the stuff, and then he wash, I hold the stuff.
It's about 6pm(I think), and we are waiting for yujie's friend to come.
Everyone started to arrive and started eating.
Huiting and Johhny went..
Nice seeing them again after so long!! =D
They shared some of their experiences in army. =D
It was late and everyone started leaving..
Left with YJ, HM, me and 3 of YJ's friend..
KJ went to fetch his mum..
We continue talking!
And at around 11.30pm +-, YJ's friend left..
And then KJ fetch us home..
Thanks once again bird! =]
Cheer up pigpigseow!
YAY! I'm going to fly kite tomorrow!!
I havn't visit my grandma,
I'll do it either tomorrow night or monday evening!
Do stay healthy..
Time to sleep!