BON VOYAGE KENKEN LIM! =D
You better get me something there or I'll definitely irritate you when you comes home!
She has a second home at chaingmai?! Aiya, don't know which part of thailand lar.
And she always say her brother there is very cute!
That's so not fair becos he is only 3 or 4 years old?
She showed me the pictures last time, and I think he is really cute ttm in the picture! lolx.
I went to watch what's that show again?
Oh, street dance!
Not bad! Haha!
Ratings: 3.8/5!
(The rating)Because they did great in mixing both ballet and street dancing together!
So cool right! haha..
Oops, I spoilt it if you guys gonna watch it. :
Had Carls Junior for dinner, shared with shuan a combo plus another burger.
We shared the fries and drink, best way to save money when it comes to CJ!
Drink free flow mah. :x
They had supper at KS while I listen to them talk cock and watch some of them eat!
Haha..! >=D
是你的就是你的,不是你的就不是你的。
For relationship and friendship and actually every single thing in life..
Of cause you have to try to know whether it belongs to you! :)
I was a petty guy, and pretty sensitive with every single comments/things my friends made.
(Even if they meant no harm)
I'm also quite paranoid with things..! :(
And I think I'm still that kind of person somehow! :[
Haha, but who cares? Life goes on, tomorrow is a new day right! =]
Thanks to my secondary school cliques,
Who really can stand my attitude last time, I don't know how but they did it.
Everytime we argue, we are unhappy, we angry.
But the next day, they can forget everything that has happened yesterday!
Without the need to even say sorry(sometimes)..
They wont put it to heart for most of the things..
Arguments sometimes is like a 家常便饭 to them! =]
Sometimes, I didn't join their activities. =(
It's either they are one step late to ask me, wrong timing, I'm lazy :x, or I can't make it that day..
If possible, I would like to go to the overseas trip with you guys!
As long as my pocket allows! =)
I maybe wrong! But that's my point of view.
I choose to believe that every one is unique in their own way.Of cos those poly friends I made during these 2 1/2 years are equally great! =D
Esp pigpigseow, birdbird, der, piggy and ly!Grandma is currently in hospital..
She became very weak the past few days..
I'll visit you soon, I promise..
Please stay healthy..