Nobody is perfect.. =)
Today is a sucky day,
I don't know why.
But my mood isn't right before lunch.
手心是肉,手背也是肉。
I'm sorry if I might have said anything that might make anyone of you angry,
or feel the other way round. =(
Of cos I know, If I were anyone of you, I'll do the same thing as you guys, or maybe worse.
多一个朋友就是少一个敌人。
I just rather to have a friend, then another enemy..
(Also depending on whether is it forgettable & forgivable!)
Wah, oh ya.
They installed a camera facing Shim Liang, Wan Ling, Gordon that side.
Of cos if it turns, it can see pigpig seow and sharil.
Fortunately becos I'm abit too "in" liao,
That's why I don't think the camera can really see me!
Wahaha ! >=)
Today my supervisor finally came to find us sia!
He 1 month nv come in lab liao, normally is we go his office find him one! :)
I tot he wanna disown us le.. =(
Haha, just joking >:)
He gave good advice everytime we see him,
Though he never helps in coding,
But I believe he always wanted me and shim liang to be independent and find our own ways to solve the problems.
Haha.. =D
Nobody is perfect!
So lets smile!
Haha.. =D