Woah! I'm working in F1 for the last 2 days.
Phuket trip, update next time if I still can remember! Haha.
This job is great!
We get to watch the F1 racing, ZOOOOOOOOM pass us! =)
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
That's not the main point..
We actually get to watch the concert!
That has Missy Elliot(Day1), Daughty(Day2), Adam Lambert(Day2).
And tomorrow will be Mariah Carey!! Hahaha. (:
Okay, we were unlucky that we got caught.
At least once a day that we're not doing job,
HOLD ON before you jump to any conclusions!
We are not slacking most of the time, except the concert timing! :x
It's just that, we havn't had our dinner, we we must take turn to have our dinner, OUTSIDE.
Because the pussy system doesn't allow us to bring takeaway food in,
Yuhua and Bingxue helped us dabao, but they can't bring them in!
And we don't have any bag big enough to hide those dabao-ed food back in!
So when we're taking turns to have dinner outside the gate, the boss came.
Kan suay. -.-
It's not that he don't allow us to eat,
It's that he only allow us to eat at a certain timing.
My booth sold more than 90% of the magazines a day!
The only thing he said at the end of the day was.
PERFECT!
Since we sold so much, can't his dinner timing be abit more flexible?
I mean, as long as we is able to sell this much each day?!
We only got 3 magizines left today!
Ohya, each programme magazines cost S$20.
I don't know why is there people who still buys it.
I saw some damn funny reaction after they heard the price!
One even act blur and scratch his head, turn round, point another direction and walk away!
another one,
"How much is this..?"
"Oh it cost S$20!"
"WHAT?!" *Eye open big big*
But there's also alot people that buy willingly!!
I flipped through the magazines, there's only racer's profile AND F1 programme for the 3 days inside. -.-
Ok! time to rest. GOODNIGHT!!!!